penis buyutucu pompa Penis pompasi penisin gelisimini sağlar
- 1 loaf ciabatta bread, horizontally cut in half
- 4 tablespoons salted butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 oz. fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place both sides of the baguette on a large baking sheet with the cut side up.
2. In a small bowl, combine butter and garlic and spread evenly on bread halves. Place the mozzarella cheese slices on top of the bread, making sure the cheese covers the bread completely. Bake the bread for 12-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
3. While the bread is in the oven, make the balsamic reduction. Place the balsamic vinegar in a small saucepan. Bring the vinegar to a boil, decrease the heat to low, and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the mixture is reduced by about half. This should only take about 5-7 minutes. Set aside.
4. Remove the bread from oven. Top the bread with tomato slices. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add the fresh basil and drizzle with balsamic reduction. Cut into slices and serve.
Ingredients: 300gr spaghetti, 300gr cherry tomatoes, 1 thinly sliced onion, 2 thinly sliced garlic cloves, 4 cups of vegetable broth, 1 teaspoon chilly flakes, 2 sprigs of fresh basil, salt and pepper and oregano and grated parmesan.
See full instructions on: adiaryoflovely.blogspot.com
For the Scrambled Eggs:
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 dashes salt
- 4 dashes pepper
For the Sandwich:
- 2 French or Brat rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Scrambled eggs
- ½ cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 cherry tomatoes – cut in half (or ½ cup chopped tomatoes)
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives (or the green part of green onions)
See full instructions on : www.couponclippingcook.com
- 8 oz. fresh mushrooms
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- as needed non-stick spray
- 1 (10 oz.) box frozen spinach
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 oz. feta cheese
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- to taste salt & pepper
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- 3 cups of shredded hash browns
- 1 can of crescent roll dough
- 6 slices of bacon (more if you are a bacon freak like me)
- optional: other toppings: veggies, other meats, cheeses, mushrooms etc.
- salt and pepper to taste
- Fry up bacon and place on a paper towel to drain.
- Roll out the crescent roll dough into a greased casserole dish.
- Spread shredded hash browns on top of the dough.
- Beat eggs in a bowl, salt and pepper to taste, and spread over the hash browns.
- Crumble up bacon and sprinkle the bacon bits over the eggs.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
- Remove casserole from oven and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Place back in oven just until cheese melts.
- Sever warm with toast and enjoy