- Chocolate – chips, chunks, chopped up bars, whatever you like really
- Glass bowl to fit over the saucepan
- A second glass bowl
- Piping bag or Sandwich bag
- Cutting board covered in foil
- Fill a piping bag or sandwich bag with your melted chocolate.
- Cut the tip. Cut a small amount off first and test the size, you can always cut further up if the hole isn’t big enough.
- Now for the fun part, get creative and pipe whatever designs you want onto a foil covered cutting board.
- Once you’re finished, put the cutting board in the fridge to allow the chocolate accents to harden, about an hour or so.
- Gently lift the chocolate accents off of the cutting board and voila, you’re finished.